- It elaborates on our collection and processing of personal information, personal data, and equivalent, about you via the website, platform, and when you engage in marketing activities based on contact information provided.
- From time to time, this policy may be revised keeping the users best interests in mind. If we make changes that directly after your usage, we shall notify you via email.
- Our products and services are not made for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from or about children. If we come across information that contradicts this, we shall take action immediately.
We may collect information about you through our website, registration process, chatbot, platform, plugins, third party websites, and advertisements created or marketed on our behalf.
- We collect information directly from you when you visit our website, register on our platform, engage in transactions, seek customer support, etc.
- We may collect information about your online behaviour such as the web pages viewed, content accessed and duration, search queries, digital navigation, items clicked, IP address, cookie based information, information about geographic location, and Internet Service Provider.
- We may collect technical information such as the type of browser, type of operating system, the central processing unit, and manner of Internet connection.
- We may collect information, such as geographic location, that we receive from our clients and other third parties.
- We do not intentionally collect identifying information, such as name, contact details, etc, unless you provide such information yourself.
We use such information to enable user registrations, understand online patterns and consumer behaviour, communicate with users, and improve our services to maximise efficiency.
- We may use information to assemble non personal, demographic and behavioural information to determine Audience Segments based on common interests.
- We may use information to enable advertisers to define key user personas, and assist publisher and advertiser clients to deliver advertisements to relevant users.
- We may use information to allow hyperlocal targeting with defined geographical locations.
- We may use information to research the metrics and results of advertisement campaigns to continually improve performance.
- We may use information to generate and provide reports to assess users campaigns on the platform.
- We may use information to deliver relevant, personalized ads to yield better results
- We may use information to improve our products and services based on the needs and interests of our users.
- We may use information to transfer data to third party applications when clients have elected to use them.
We may disclose this information when you authorize and opt for it, and when we are required to do so by law.
- We may use information to assemble When you consent to us processing your personal data, you also allow this data to be used by our advertiser clients and third-party partners.
- If you withdraw your consent, we shall notify our partners of the same, so they, as independent controllers, can do the same.
- Our partners may have separate legal structures for the collection and usage of your personal data.
- If you choose to share information voluntarily on public platforms (journals, blogs, forums, etc), this would be your responsibility. We would advise you to maintain discretion while disclosing personal information.
- We reserve the right to transfer all your information in the event of a transfer of ownership in the form of, for example, an acquisition, merger, etc.
GeoSpot Media operates globally. We work in tandem with a number of different laws, and are hence governed by different regulations
- Where the laws permit, you can authorize us to share, store, and use data – United States, Singapore, etc.
- In some countries, privacy and data protection laws may vary as government authorities may access data as per their needs.
- When transferring data outside the European Union, we ensure adequate protection of data right based on the receiving country’s laws and regulations.
- While we implement a range of restrictions, such as password protection, in an effort to maintain confidentiality of users, we cannot guarantee any form of confidentiality.
- The information collected may be transferred to and stored in a country other than your country of residence, and may not offer the same level of data protection. However, we shall take all necessary measures to ensure safety.