- You are eligible to register for an account and use our assets if you are above 18 years of age. Our products and services are made exclusively for adults, and do not permit usage by children. If you are under the age of 18 years, you are not eligible to use our products and services.
- To register and maintain your account with GeoSpot Media, you must provide us with honest information, update account information when needed, keep your account safe and secure, notify GeoSpot Media in case of any breach, and take full responsibility for all actions that take place through your account.
- While using the products and services of GeoSpot Media, you agree that GeoSpot Media, its employees, clients, or contractors, will not be held responsible for any losses or damages of any kind whatsoever. In any and all events, you agree to defend and hold harmless GeoSpot Media, its staff, consultants, and service providers against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses.
- GeoSpot Media reserves the right to terminate, without any notice, any licence from any user and bar them from using the products and services of GeoSpot Media for any reason whatsoever.
Unless otherwise indicated, all assets (including content, templates, GeoSpot Media logo, designs, text, graphics, sound files, pictures, information, data, software, etc) are the proprietary property of GeoSpot Media and are protected by international intellectual property laws and other laws relevant to the governing authority.
- Further, GeoSpot Media owns trademarks over “GeoSpot Media”, its logo, website, and other assets as specified. They may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part, for any purpose. Other trademarks, such as names, logos, design, etc., are properties of their specified owners, and may not be imitated, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
- For any submissions that occur on your part in the form of comments, queries, suggestions, reviews, etc., these are non-confidential and become the sole property of GeoSpot Media. GeoSpot Media shall own exclusive rights over such content, and shall be free to use such material for any purpose we deem fit without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- It may be noted that GeoSpot Media does not hold any warranty for any of its assets, and does not guarantee that the contents are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error free. GeoSpot Media does not guarantee that the servers are free of viruses and does not take any responsibility in the event of a breach. It is advised that you use industrial grade software to deter such viruses.
GeoSpot Media makes no claim, and accepts no responsibility, over the quality, nature, and reliability of third-party platforms, servers, and websites.
- GeoSpot Media may run advertisements on our websites, platforms, etc. For this, we do not hold any responsibility for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of you engaging with third party advertisements. Your correspondence, participation, and financial transactions with third parties are entirely to your sole discretion.
- Herein, GeoSpot Media does not control, endorse or adopt any third party content and takes no ownership or representation for its quality, accuracy, and reliability. GeoSpot Media is not liable in any way for any sort of third party content. If you refer to such content, it is at your own risk.
You agree to arbitrate any dispute arising as a use of the products and services of GeoSpot Media. Arbitration prevents you from suing in court or having a jury trial.
- In case of a dispute, you will notify GeoSpot Media within 30 days of arrival.
- You will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand of arbitration.
- Arbitration will be conducted confidentiality in accordance with relevant laws for the governing authority.
Finally, it is integral to note that if any provision of this contract is deemed unlawful or void, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of other provisions.